Toward Heath – Terms & Conditions
“Toward Health” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/10/17.
Payment must be made at the time
of your visit. Payment is usually made at the end of the treatment/consultation. For people with a voucher please present it to us before the treatment start.
Toward Health values the views of all clients, and welcomes comments, complaints, and suggestions from all our patients. We endeavour to provide a service of the highest standard at all time, for all our service our commitment is to achieve the best progress with our patients by working with them in partnership to best meet their needs.
The clinic director will ensure that all comments and suggestion considered and analysed.
Below is an outline of our complaint policy.
Patients are encouraged to provide us with feedback, at time when client wishes to make a complaint; the problem will be managed directly with the clinic principal and supervised by the company director.
Formal complaints are to be made through writing. A complaint form is available online and at the clinic upon request (online form).
If a patient raises a verbal complaint with us we will attempt to deal with it on the day, if the problem is not solved on the day, the staff will have the clinic director contact you or will advise you to refer to the formal complaint procedure(Pdf complaint). When the company director is away, an arrangement will be made to manage the procedure in due time.
All complaint will receive a written confirmation via email within two working days of receiving the complaint.
A full response will be made in writing within 20 working days upon receiving the complaint.
A report of the complaint will lead to a report that will be kept archived and reviewed annually.
At Toward Health we acknowledge complaint as a matter of the utmost importance, and we are committed to rectify anything that may cause concern to our clients.
Should we fail to resolve your complaint the clinic director will advise you of further complaint channel you can use.
Offers and promotions
All promotions advertised on our website (link to home) remain effective until removal and are valid on all appointment booked while the promotion was visible on our website (unless specified otherwise).
Only the “refer a friend” promotion adds up with others promotions. Promotions bought online via a third party are not eligible to our promotion and discount offers.
All offers and promotions cannot, upon any circumstances be exchanged for any cash value.
Promotions and offers coupon cannot be shared between individuals.
All vouchers, unless otherwise dated, are to be used within 1 year of their receipt or known release from the clinic to an event or promotion.
Refer a friend policy & confidentiality protection.
– The “refer a friend” discount applies immediately when you are referred by a friend/family member that is already a patient of Toward Health (but you must let us know).
– All people referred to us by you lead to a £5 discount on you next visit, this discount can add up and remain valid up to 2 years. This discount will be automatically applied on your next visit.
– This discount can only be retrieved when the person you referred mention that he/she has been referred by you. Would this verification fail we will take further action verify this in compliance with our internal guidelines to preserve confidentiality.
– This discount doesn’t add up to another discount for your first visit.
– Internal guideline regarding the “refer a friend policy” is in place to comply with the law on data protection & the GOSC guideline(https://www.osteopathy.org.uk/home/). For further information on data protection, please refer to the website of the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. (link https://ico.org.uk/)
– Cancellation: Please try to warn us at least 24h in advance repetitive late cancellation (less than 24h), may lead to additional charges.
– After two missed sessions without appropriate notice, you will be charged half of the treatment as if attended and a bill will be issued to you.