HAND & WRIST
The hand and wrist are made up of over a dozen bones. Most hand and wrist disorders are caused by overuse and injury. At Toward Health we examine all the small joints of the hands and wrist in order to give you the best diagnosis and care.
Common symptoms of hand and wrist disorders:
– Pain carrying an object and moving the hand around.
– Stiffness with clicking and popping of the joints.
– Swelling around the fingers and wrist.
– Weakness in the hand and wrist.
Some common hand and elbow conditions patients visit Toward Health for:
– Carpal tunnel syndrome.
– Ligament strain.
– Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
– Referred pain from neck and elbow.